I am trying not to panic but it is proving hard, I normally have people I can speak to and calm me in person but no one is around.

About 10 minutes ago, I got this horrid taste in my mouth when I swallow, but about 30-40 minutes ago I used this nasal spray that is supposed to prevent early onsetting signs of a cold. Its still there every time I swallow, what if its a sign that Im going to v*?

I have felt off and nauseous for a large majority of the day but I have put it down to nerves because of a new job I have started this week and I have quite severe anxiety and tried to prevent panic attacks (I had one about lunch time). I felt like I couldnt eat this morning due to panic and that I felt like I might actually v* but I did manage to eat something although had several loose bm before and after.

(WARNING - THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH MAY TRIGGER)

I ate my dinner which consisted of chicken and vegetable pie, chips/fries and more veg. I felt sick towards the end of the meal although was quite enjoying it up until that moment when I got this sort of feeling/rising in my throat but wasnt sure if it was wind or something else. I was swallowing food at the time.

I just think what if it is going to happen today, I am so scared! I feel like I am dying, please help. I dont know what to do anymore, I want this to stop.