Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs down Am I the only person who.....?

My feelings were hurt really badly today by someone on here. I talked about how bad I felt and how scared i was and they messages me and said to me in private "your such a winer baby and you should go suck a dick cuz god if I were you I would kill myself !" and the thing is, im really sensitive when I feel sick like this, and I actually believed what they said. All you trolls should go get a life and stay out of ours because what kind of person makes fun of depressed and scared people! Am I the only person that has been hurt by a poser on this site??

Default Re: Am I the only person who.....?

Please PM me the username of this person, cut-and-paste the entire PM they sent you and I will deal with them. These kinds of PMs are completely unacceptable.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lizzie that is horrible. What an immature person to send you that kind of message. You are a valued member and should not be made to feel that way. I have never been hurt by anyone on this website. I have run into a few know-it-alls who like to disagree with me, but I try to just ignore because it is not worth the argument. Anyway, I hope you are ok. Sage will sort this person out for you and hopefully it won't happen again. xoxo

What an asscrack
    "Free speech is like money, some just have a lot more of it than others"

Formerly GuitarFreak

ughh sorry thats terrible ! :/ PM me

Bit late, she's banned now.
    Come visit my history blog:

Im sorry! Thats totally rude! They need to calm down!
    Why blame God for every tear when you don't thank him for every smile?

Why was L!zz!e banned?

I'm sure you're the best one to answer that as you ARE L!zz!e!!

Reganstorm THANK YOU.
    This too, shall pass

Busted, dude. Totally busted!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Lmao! Sage you made my day
    This too, shall pass

for goodness sake! whats been going on?!
    i only went away for the weekend and i come back and theres more troll nonsense!

Ha! I know right ^^ Im totally confused with all this other troll business! It's crazy!

E x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

Just some hysterical teenager. According to Sage, not the original troll.
    Come visit my history blog:

She is a teenager I believe. She has been texting me today saying how scared she is and how unfair her ban is. My soft side does hope she's truly okay. I see no reason not to encourage her in that sense. However when I asked if she had a facebook account the texts suddenly stopped so who knows anymore? Whatever gives people their jollies I guess.
    Life is so worth living.

I find it hard to believe this was a teenager..her somewhat vicious response to Sage's thread regarding the moving of topics seemed awfully unusual for a 13 year old child.

If she is truly thirteen, then she's a little... disturbed, I don't know how else to describe it. I'm thirteen as well. I'm not saying we're all the same, but I don't know... I know some pretty messed up thirteen/fourteen year olds but none of them would dare come onto a forum like this, do I make sense?

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Yeah I can't really believe that she is thirteen- it seems very strange that a thirteen year old would act like that! I mean to me it seems as though she is attention seeking...Im guessing im not the only person who thinks that?!

E x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog