Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Carsickness??

Default Carsickness??

I posted a freak out post the other day about my son v* in the car. He felt fine that day, Friday & Saturday. Well today we were on our way to a minor league baseball game and he did it again! He hadn't eaten much so it was clear, like mucusy. Now I'm wondering if he's getting carsickness! I sure do HOPE that's what it is! But at the same time I don't! We're going on vacation and driving 8 hours so that'll suck. Bur I don't want it to be contagious either! It's just weird that he was fine for two days, ate normally, and then did it again.

Default Re: Carsickness??

Another question just to ease my mind. I cleaned my son the other day so if it was contagious, I'd probably be sick by now right? He v* Thursday and it's Sunday now. Also, if he had a sv, he probably wouldn't have v*, then been perfectly fine for two and a half days, then v* again right??

It certainly sounds like travel sickness! Ask your dr or pharmacist if there are any medications available for your son - especally if you are going on a long journey soon.

If it's just car sickness, you can get Children's dramamine and that should help.
    "I'm not supposed to be like this, but it's okay" -- The Wrong Child, R.E.M.

Definitely sounds like car sickness [as posted above]. And yes, you'd have seen some symptoms by now if it was anything contagious.