Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Night time panic D:

So it's 1:52am. I have school tommorow and I'm afraid to fall asleep because I feel bad. (please excuse spelling, Im on my iPod) the last thing I ate today was a sanwhich (turkey pastrami,lettuce, mayo, jellied cranberry, and provolone cheese) around 8pm ish. I did eat it kinda fast/awkwardly ( I have nervous issues on eating sometimes) but felt fine. It wasn't until a while after I got kinda gasy and my stomach started to hurt a bit. The pastrami was heavily spiced and I could taste it when I burp up until 20 mins ago. Everything was fresh and I made the sandwhich myself.
    Since I was feeling bad I'm forcing myself to stay up. I started to get reflux a while ago and took a tums. Now I have a HORRIBLE throbbing/sharp pain headache on both sides of my head. I just took some kiddie Tylenol so I'll see if it helps.

Could the be fp?? D:
    I just kinda got over panicking but I know it'll cone back..I'm thinking it could just be a combo of me not getting enough sleep over the weekend and I had one coffee n like zero water all day, and school stress... -sigh- I really hate feeling like this.... Now my stomach n throat are kkinda burinf from the acteominaphin....

Default Re: Night time panic D:

Sounds like stress! Its very hard to get food poisoning from the things you said you ate unless they have been left out for days at room temperature and have spoiled. The spices probably just didnt agree with you.

So my night ending up with me finnally feeling less N but had that heache so after staying up till 3 I passed out from being so tired.

When I woke up this morning (6:40am) I still felt bad and had a post nasal drip sore throat, I didn't feel like eating and was kinda light headed so I stayed home. Now its 6:32pm and I have a low grade fever and(99.5) and a slight headache and a stiff-ish neck and slight pain in the back of my head.
    I'm not sure if its just cause I sleept weird last night or what.

I'm worried that I could have something serious like meningitis (that's the irst thing the doctor checked last time when I had a 4 day fever n a headache) I'm scared if I could have that and if I go to the doctors' that they'll have to do a spinal tap and they're supposed to hurt REALLLY bad and can give u severe headaches that medicine can't help and V-ing after the procedure. D:

you're ok... I get that all the time!! you havent had enough water, and that always gives me headaches (and medicine doesnt help those headaches) and it also makes me have really bad acid reflux and stomach cramps... the best thing you can do is keep drinking lots of water. you will feel better!!!
    hope i helped

Ill try thhat ^^ I. Usually go like the whole day without drinking water. Today I drank like half a bottle, not too bad. Hopefully I feel better tomorow so I can go to school (bleh lol)

I do the same...I never drink enough and then i feel like crap....

Ya, I think I'm going to see a pyschiatist later today or tommorow..my mom was yelling at me for not going to school and saying that I'm not sick and its all in my head n mentioned somthiing about not going to the doctors but a pyschatrist... :/

Im sorry to hear that! my mom used to do the same thing...I would miss a class and she would be all over me about how I was perfectly fine... Maybe you can get some medication to help you feel a little more at ease?

Ya I'm kinda hoping maybe id get something to help, especailly since I'm starting to have like mini panic episodes during class somtimes. Last time I had one I went to the nurse cause I felt sick but she wasn't in so they sent me to the coucellor. >_____> she said that I was the third person to come in with panic issues, which made me feel a little better but still.

Just make sure you tell your doc that when you go in. There are lots of different options for panic attacks. I take lorazepam, and it works quite well