Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have these insanely awful crampy stomach pains every few minutes, and I am so scared. It started about an hour ago. I ate a few shrimps last night, but only like 2, and my mom jad 15 or so of them and is totally fine. Help me! Is this the start of "it"?!!!!!!!!
    You control your body- it doesn\'t control you
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !

When was the last time you pooped? That sounds like a nasty case of constipation.

Not that long ago. I've had regular cramps before and this feels nothing like it- it's more like a double-over, whole stomach, cramp kind of thing. It's really weird. I wonder if maybe it's gas pains or something????
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !

That could very well be. Most likely something you are digesting is having trouble working it's way down. When you have the cramps in a "rythum" like that it's usually CONTRACTIONS which is what your intestines do to get the bad stuff down to be "EVACUATED" <------ that's been my word for the past few days. I'm sure once it works itself out you'll be fine. I wouldn't worry about a bug. Plus they dont really "hurt" as much as they feel gross.

I wonder if it might just all be anxiety induced. I have a tight, stiff feeling upper back, and usually when my anxiety "swells" my stomach kind of goes with it. Ah...emet [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img].
    !

yes. my anxiety use to cause me to get SEVERE IBS symptoms. until I started meditation. that helped me alot. Stress can do MANY things to the body and anxiety is definately stress. It can induce head aches, fevers, pain, muscle aches. It's a very good possibility. Try meditation. it's really easy. just sit in your fave spot. put on your fave relaxing music and drift off into la la land and think "healthy" thoughts."I'm healthy, and I'm not afraid" that usually does the trick for me. Do it every night and you could very well be rid of this stupid phobia. It's working for me.