Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
    Kristamayla Guest

Unhappy PLEASE HELP! I need advice

Ok, please help me diagnose my boyfriend. He is aware of my phobia but we have only been together for 3 months so he has no idea the extent of it. For over 24 hours he has been suffering from a stomachache. He said his stomach feels really full.. almost like something is pressing on it. It's the whole stomach that feels that way. He went to a walk in clinic because I was scared that he had appendisitus (sp?) but the doctors don't know what's wrong. They suggested something as minor as gas. They took blood work and will have results in a few days. They just told him to eat light and rest. Up until 30 minutes ago he has not suffered from d* or v*ing BUT he just went to the bathroom and said that he had really watery d*. No v*ing. I'm so scared that he does have a stomach flu but wouldn't he have physically gotten sick HOURS ago? So far, he only went to the bathroom once. I am cooking him white rice at his request. He said he needs to eat something. I am so afraid that this is a virus and I will get it. Any suggestions?
    thx megan

Default Re: PLEASE HELP! I need advice

Bloated gas. I have IBS and if i ate too much too fast/sallow lots of air, im in pain for awhile. Ask to get him Dycyclomine (Die-ci-clo-mean)
    Why blame God for every tear when you don't thank him for every smile?