Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Has anyone tried the "emetophobia eraser" program? (Under resources on this site).

I just took a look under the Resources section of these forums, and went here: http://www.emetophobiaeraser.com/index.php

Has anyone actually tried it? It costs $97 to get access to download the e-book and sound files, but I've always been so wary about online 'scams' and quick money making ways.

This is more out of curiosity, I still don't think I'll get it unless it's a last resort.

Default Re: Has anyone tried the "emetophobia eraser" program? (Under resources on this site)

It's now called the "Emetophobia Recovery System" so if anyone tried the old "eraser" program, it's completely different. The program is written by Rich Presta who owns this site and is the admin. So it's not a scam. It's a good, solid program to get you to think differently about your phobia and your anxiety. The cool part of it is that he interviews different therapists who have treated emetophobia. The interviews themselves are worth it. But it's not a "cure" by any means (and it doesn't promise that).

For more information, I have some online reviews of various internet programs for emetophobia. The biggest scam one, imho, is "Change That's Right Now." http://www.emetophobiahelp.org/reviews.html
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Has anyone tried the "emetophobia eraser" program? (Under resources on this site)

Oh thanks for that

Go onto you tube and type in Man Claiming to Cure Phobias exposed by WGN News.

Why do i get the feeling this server is controlled by the same person. lets see if it gets deleted

watch this