Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Probiotics

Default Probiotics

I have been taking probiotics since last falll. My son and my mom caught some weird D* type flu in June that lasted 2 weeks...nothing for me. Who else takes probiotcs, and do you feel that they are protecting you against any sv's??
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Default Re: Probiotics

I just started them...but that was my question too! I put my son on them as well because I'm so scared of him catching the sv in preschool. I guess we will see how it goes...but interesting that you didn't get it!

My kids and I also just started taking them and I had the same question. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I take them, and my children have probiotic yoghurt drinks (not for health reasons, they just love them). My husband cant have them as he has an immune disorder and chemo, but hes the one I wish could have them x

I have my kids taking them too, but my oldest (who got that bug) doesn't like them so he never takes them. I hope it can keep it at bay.
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!