I seriously feel like I'm gonna spontaneously combust right now. My IBS C was real bad so I decided to try vegetarian diet cold turkey. I been ok with it just feeling weak and hungry. Well after about a week I started to feel nauseated. Then I drove down the street and saw what looked like v* on the side of the road so I went into panic mode. Then I went to walmart with my son and he told me about how he went to target with his dad and somebody's sick bag was all over the floor. So I started to feel queasy. Well last night I ate 2 tacos from taco bell which I usually never do because of their meat. So today my stomach is all messed up. Freaking out over being sick and thinking it could have been the tacos since I havent eaten meat in close to two weeks and it was taco bell. But anyway besides all that my son woke up with a headache and I blew it off thinking he just didn't want to go to school. He didn't look too good when he got out of school went to his dads and his step mom told me he had a fever. Then my husband text me his stomach hurts bad. I'm in such a panic right now that I don't feel well again. Help! I don't know what to do.