Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Need help

Unhappy Need help

I seriously feel like I'm gonna spontaneously combust right now. My IBS C was real bad so I decided to try vegetarian diet cold turkey. I been ok with it just feeling weak and hungry. Well after about a week I started to feel nauseated. Then I drove down the street and saw what looked like v* on the side of the road so I went into panic mode. Then I went to walmart with my son and he told me about how he went to target with his dad and somebody's sick bag was all over the floor. So I started to feel queasy. Well last night I ate 2 tacos from taco bell which I usually never do because of their meat. So today my stomach is all messed up. Freaking out over being sick and thinking it could have been the tacos since I havent eaten meat in close to two weeks and it was taco bell. But anyway besides all that my son woke up with a headache and I blew it off thinking he just didn't want to go to school. He didn't look too good when he got out of school went to his dads and his step mom told me he had a fever. Then my husband text me his stomach hurts bad. I'm in such a panic right now that I don't feel well again. Help! I don't know what to do.

Default Re: Need help

first you need to relax.......your upset stomach is definitely from the tacos.....i don't eat meat either as a rule, but if i do happen to eat some it really throws my system off and i usually feel miserable for a few days.....i dont v.....i just feel all icky inside.

keep good hygiene if your son does happen to get a sv and you should be all good..........the anxiety will make you feel horrible so try hard to relax hope the little guy is better today
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

its a combination of things that led you to go into a panic mode hearing so much about sickness in a week would make me very nervous too. i don't know how old you son is but children get sick when there younger really easily he probably has something that would never effect you or be passed on to you. i think you will be fine when your not used to junk food and you eat it it can make you feel sick for a day but it wont make you vomit if you had food poising you would have probably been sick long ago and you yourself would have more symptoms like a fever plus anxiety can make you feel even sicker so stay calm tell yourself your going to be okay rest do anything that relaxes you and dont eat anymore toco bell!

Im sorry to hear that your feeling so crap *massive cuddles* Like sweetfantasy said it's a mix of all the things you've heard/seen in the week along with the tacos! It may help to place a heat pack or a hot water bottle on your stomach to help ease the messed up feeling in your stomach- I find they are an absolute lifesaver in moments like this! Everything will be fine I can assure you

If it was *fp something would have already had happened! I know it's a very scary moment in time but you'll come through!

I hope you feel better soon, next time don't go for the Taco Bell! Being in the UK i've always wanted to try that but from what i've heard on here the meat in it doesn't sound too good!

E x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

Okay first of all, try and relax. Just because your sons stomach hurts does not mean he has an sv.

But I really want to talk about is this vegetarian thing. I am vegetarian, for various reasons. But my main reason is that a vegetarian diet is much more agreeable with my stomach. Yes taco bell meat hurts your stomach! It hurts almost everyone's. Because its barely meat. But that's besides. I stopped eating ALL meat, even home cooked. And my stomach issues have seriously improved. However... you can't just do it cold turkey without researching it first. I take prescription vitamin d, b12, as well as a centrum daily. I eat eggs (even though they hurt my tummy alittle) for some protein, and eat cheese in replace of milk because milk also upsets my stomach.

I think if the thought occurred to you once, its a good idea to give it a shot. But you can't half ass it. I set a date and weaned down until that date. I spoke to my doctor about it to ensure I was still getting the right nutrients. And all of it is working well. I think one of the main reasons isn't that I've cut meat out of my diet but that because I don't eat meat I've been forced to cut things like Taco Bell and Mcdonalds out of my diet as well.

Good luck, feel better, and try and relax!
    When you\'re young the world\'s a ferris wheel.
    I know we will grow old, it is lovely still.

Hey lovely- just wondering how you are feeling today? Much better I hope!

E x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog