Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Dont know what to do

I Have Just had the worse experience ever... i was feeling sick and had a metallic taste in my mouth at 2am then it went away, then about 10/11am it came back i went to the toliet and i went and there was nothing to stop it but i had the runs, i dont think it was watery (tmi im sorry) i was at work from 9am btw... so then im told that their is a bug going around the hotel that i work at and now i feel worse than i did before, im shaking and im burning up.... do you think ive caught the bug..... im really scared i dont know what to do.

Default Re: Dont know what to do

You may have caught something, but that doesnt mean you will vomit. I have somthing too. I have felt sick about 3-4 days now. I had d* for 3 days in a row and just felt weird. I left work early on Wednesday and called in yesterday. I felt like I was going to be sick but the feeling passed. You may just have the d* part of it like I did.

Is there anyway you can go home and rest? It is terrible feeling sick but it is way worse when you feel sick at work.

I hope you feel better soon.

i hope i havent caught anything and i have got sent home, i dont feel as sick as i did before. and i have had d* to the point where its just coming out and i cant stop it.. if i was going to be sick i would of been by now wouldnt i ? seeings as i started feeling sick at 2am early this morning?

My Uncle had bad D* last week for three days, he wasn't sick with it.