Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I woke up today at 11:15 feeling like straight crap. I have little energy, and a low grade nausea which could be getting worse. No temperature yet though. I took a dump which was paler than usual. Could this be from eating two bowls of cereal yesterday with skim milk? Milk likes to mess with me. Then I had cramps of some kind. Wasn't sure if it was period cramps or crap cramps. It felt like a mixture. I tried to go potty again and all that came out was a little one that was as wide as a pencil. Sorry for being graphic. I two 1/2 Phenergan just to be safe.

My period was due yesterday and never came. I wish it would because I feel like crap and it's usually associated with my period, but today has me wondering. I havent been anywhere since Wednesday so I couldn't have picked anything up. I always sanitize and wash my hands before going anywhere near my face. I havent eaten fast food lately, or had any one cook me food. My mom, brother, and my cousin havent been sick. So how can I be sick? Something isn't right too. I feel a tiny bit light headed too.

Last night I had a panic attack and I don't know why. I've been having them alot lately. I'm scared that I'm getting sick. I dont have much of an appetite either. I want to eat, but honestly feel too funky and scared to eat. I'm scared that I will v today. I'm so scared. What is wrong?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

You can totaly trust me on this one. Its your peroid. I get like that everytime and everytime I think I am getting the s. flu. I hate it. And my crap gets how you are describing (pencil) LOL sometimes I get a little d* too. You sound just like me.I wouldnt worry. Easier said then done! Right? Ihope you feel better!

Oh, Phenegren can make you dizzy too.

Someone on another emet group I post at said it might be phases of the moon doing this!
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

any possibility you're late because it's not coming for 9 months?

i would swear it's your pms. I am on pms too and two weeks before my period the panic attacks come, and then the week before my period i start just straight feeling crappy. I just chalk it up as a bad pms. some months are worse than others. I dont think you picked anything up. hang in there!
    -megan
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

i would agree on the period thing. It seems to have a way of making you feel completely crappy. Men are soooo lucky they don't have to put up w/ that! Plus that can make you lightheaded. Also sometiems when I just need to slow down my body makes me feel gross and then I take it easy. Hope you are feeling better soon! I dont' see how it's possible to have something like you said you havent' been in any high risk situations. Take it easy and pamper yourself, if ever there is a time to do it PMS time is it!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

LOL Carmagnet. I'm definitely not pregnant. Feeling kind of better now. I ate and WOW did I eat. Way too much too. Anyways, I'm lightheaded right now and have pressure all throughout my head and into my neck--which I'm told is a stress headache or tension headache or something. I popped an Advil. I'm supposed to take 3 when I have this but I'm scared to. Thanks for the replies. I really hope I start soon cause I feel like crap.
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Lots of times
    when I am on PMS or when it's during my period, my bowel movements are
    strange like that. Also, I often have panic attacks when I'm on
    PMS-- and the nerves can affect your bowels. I'm sure you are
    fine and i think it's likely that this is all due to period
    stuff. Hope you feel better soon, sweetie!</span><br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;">
    <br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;">
    <br style="color: rgb(204, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;">
    xoxo beth</span>

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

My friends and fam recently went through a really STRANGE head cold. ONLY our heads were affected, it caused some dizzyness and LOTS of pressure through our heads....and what came with the dizzyness was some queazyness. nothing bad. just some.

How are you now? I am going out on a limb...different from everyone else. If your "crap" keeps looking pale and thin like a pencil it could be something. I had similar symptoms when my gallbladder was acting up. I am probably WAY wrong. Just throwing that out there!

Hope you are better!