Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default non-noro] going to be a rough year i think!

if my kids being sick off and on for the past 3 weeks is any indication of a rough upcoming fall/winter im disgusted. everyone i know has this upper respiratory virus. my kids allergies/asthma has never been this bad since 2008. not a good sign in my book.

not to mention we will have to see if the noro skips us this year? we all had it in january.

this is why i miss and LOVE the summertime!

Default Re: non-noro] going to be a rough year i think!

i know what you mean...i dont know where you live, but i live in Missouri and the weather was 100 one day, and literally 75 the next. and its been dropping and rising...then dropping big time. And a lot of people i know have suddenly gotten sick with bad colds, and strep throat...lovely. But it was right when the weather changed drastically. I always hear that weather affects people so maybe some people cant handle it as well..eventho ive never understood how it could make people sick. Im praying this winter isnt as bad as last years with noro....>

Quote Originally Posted by arora View Post
    i know what you mean...i dont know where you live, but i live in Missouri and the weather was 100 one day, and literally 75 the next. and its been dropping and rising...then dropping big time. And a lot of people i know have suddenly gotten sick with bad colds, and strep throat...lovely. But it was right when the weather changed drastically. I always hear that weather affects people so maybe some people cant handle it as well..eventho ive never understood how it could make people sick. Im praying this winter isnt as bad as last years with noro....>

i live in michigan. my 7 year old has been sick with a cold/allergies/asthma for 3 weeks now since the hot weather went away. its going to be a bad year, i can tell!

I am with you all! I have 3 boys, ranging from high school to daycare! I dread the fall and winter even the spring gives me the willies! Seems like as soon as school starts back so does my worrying. My neighbor just informed me that her husband had a stomach thing over the weekend. I was out of town but she sent her son down to my house to play with my kids and stay out of his dad's hair. My hubby had no idea the man was sick and her kid played here all day. Then he let my son go down to their house and play...uuggghhh! I dont know why people just cant stay away from each other when they are sick or someone in their house is sick!

both daughters have been sick and now my wife is. a really bad chest/sinus cold...almost flu like. not noro but just as bad in a way. not off to a good school year soo far, too early for this crap!

Yep, my son's preschool had a few kids with a sv* and he already had his first cold the first week back at school, this sv* came along at the second week of school...yippie here we go.
    My Jacob makes life beautiful.