Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default X-Factor: Warning

Hey guys! I haven't watched the X-Factor premiere yet, but one of my friends said that there is an act where a guy is "shaking his junk around on stage" and Paula ran off to the restroom and you can hear her getting sick. You don't see it, but you can hear it.

Just wanted to give you a heads up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: X-Factor: Warning

I really don't see why they put that in these kind of shows they done it with the uk one too - right when I was tucking into a takeaway - nice xx

Yeah, it really has nothing to do with singing! I'm still going to watch it to see if I'm in any of the NJ Audition footage, and if any of the friends I made in line made it through

You may find these links helpful!

I watched this and honestly it didn't bother me. You hear her coughing but you don't hear her full out throwing up. It also doesn't bother me because her throwing up isn't contagious. Now if she would have been sitting there and for no reason ran off to throw up I would have freaked out because it could have been contagious and if she can get it randomly so can I haha or at least that's how i feel.

Wait, what? Why did she throw up?

That's horrible >.< Why did she v*? I don't get it...

E x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

Nobody gets it. She saw a man's crotch and she threw up. She acts like she never saw that before haha we all know she's seen many... but for some reason his made her sick to her stomach.

That's a very odd reaction!

E x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog