Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question A week before a period begins *girls

Hey, so recently like the week right before I get my period, I get extremly bloated even when I do not eat, and my stomach acts up with cramps, not period cramps just upset gurgly cramps. I also have the urge to eat everything, for example I just devoured a pb&j sandwhich, pretzels, m&ms, and fries. Lol, but it feels like I cant control it, even if I am not hungry I will splurge and eat.
    But mainly i just wanted to know if the bloated/pain if caused from the period.

Default Re: A week before a period begins *girls

Ya that happened with me too! not the food thing but I had very severe cramps for a whole week before my period. It only happened like thata couple of times but Im sure its all related. your whole body is probably just messed up from the upcoming period.

Yup it's definitely because your period is coming up! Likewise I get super bloated it's horrible along with the icky feeling before && during it YUCK! Those are the days I wish I was a boy... Lol it's true though!

E x
    2010 && 2011 the years I met Gok Wan
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Helena Bonham Carter <3

Lets slap Emet in the face. . .

Follow My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yep... I know cramps all too well because I have dysmenorrhea (severe cramps). Bloated, nauseous, yet craving everything in sight, especially chocolate and fast food. :x
    I know I'm getting it soon if I have awful swings from constipation/diarrhea as well.
    Thank goodness these symptoms don't happen for everyone but I get everything full blown.
    destroy what destroys you

Blushes, same here it's awful

Yeah ! I want to eat foods that I normally dont, like sweets or junk food. I think I already gained like 5 pounds lol, i guess its good though, ive needed weight