Yesterday i met with a councelor (through kaiser) for my recent anxiety problem. She was pretty nice, she asked me mostly about my background since it was only the first session but i did mention the anxiety stemming from my emetophobia. She had never heard of it so i explained it was a fear of v* and how my fear was specifically the act of v*. She kept asking "whats the worst that could happen if you v'd" and of course i said i wouldnt like it.

I found it was hard to explain the actual feeling behind the phobia; its not that its "scary" in the sense of "omg v*! Im afraid!" (like scary murderer afraid), its more of a terrifying painc fear kind of thing, but i couldnt explain that at the time.

She mentioned earlier that i should see a nutritionist to make sure im getting the things i need (since i often restrict my diet) so im kinda looking forward to that. :3

When i go back next tuesday ill remember to print out and bring that FAQ thing thats on here so hopefully she'll get a better understanding.
Just wanted to update!