Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs down On "bed rest", fainted this morning

This week has been horrid! I'm really sick, my cold has spread to my chest so I have a horrid cough, and I have a sinus infection too. I'm taking TWO Biaxin pills at once, once a day, for ten days, and they're making me incredibly nauseous and giving me d*. And I'm doing this thing where I snort baking soda & salt in warm and I cough it all out- it's SO gross...

But this morning I got up, because my mom was going to take me to the doctor, and I ended up fainting. She took me to the emergency room and they said I'm fine just a little weak and dehydrated, etc. Then she took me to see my doctor, who prescribed my antibiotics etc. Then I stupidly decided to walk up four blocks (my mom went to work,) to go for breakfast, bad idea... my phone got cut so I can't call my mom. I spent like an hour sitting in McDonalds, waiting until I felt fine enough to walk back and get my mom some tea. She was worried sick!

All in all, today has been crap, this week has been crap. I was going to go to school today but it never happened, obviously! Tomorrow is a no-go, to. My doctor ordered me to stay in bed for tomorrow and the rest of the weekend, and call it by ear for Monday.

Ahh :-(

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Default Re: On "bed rest", fainted this morning

You need to rest and fill up on fluids! You're over-do-ing yourself but doing any kind of movement! You don't want a relapse of whatever you have. Sleeping is the best medicine! Thats why you're naturally tired when you're sick, sleep heals you so do as much of that as you can! hope you feel better soon! OH! and sleeping will help get you passed the side effects of your meds! good luck