Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Panic :(

Exclamation Panic :(

Last couple of weeks been dreadfully hard for me as attempted to prevent myself catching a bug which has been lurking in my home- has been around 10 days since the last person was ill and I am pretty certrain i'm clear- from that anyway- everyone else caught this bug within days and it looks like its finally dead. But my paranoia isn't.

Felt pretty good today, a headache occured later on. I didnt personally eat loads today as was at a bbq and i went to bed feeling quite and an hour later i woke up feeling sick.... am absolutely terrified

Default Re: Panic :(

Definitely not something from your house. It seems stuff like that goes through pretty quickly.

I know I've felt sick from not eating enough.

Default Re: Panic :(

People are only contagious up to 3 days after the symptoms stop so you should be in the clear! Do something to keep your mind off it. Go for a walk, breathe in some fresh air! My biggest problem is that I dont eat enough anymore. Im just too afraid to eat and that alone is scary! I am a plus size girl but since my emetophobia has gotten so bad in the last 10 months, ive been dropping weight like crazy! You basically just have to force yourself to eat.. it sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do!