Hey guys! Im Mandy Ive known about my emetophobia for 4 years but believe ive had it for much longer then that.. it just didn't take over my life like it has now! I haven't thrown up in 10 years but for the last 6 months, ive felt anxious and sick basically every day. I had an inicident with my Dad in Jaunary that ruined me and blew my emetophobia up! He was sick and I was driving him to the pharmacy to pick up his medicine and he got sick all of the car! I freaked and drove about 90 mph home with my head out the window because I couldnt breathe! It was horrible and literally ruined my life! Since then, ive gotten fired from my job because ive called in sick too many times. I almost lost my marriage. I carry a plastic bag where ever I go just in case, I don't eat after 7pm because i fear my stomach not digesting in a timely matter and ill wake up in the middle of the night and have to throw up. I hardly eat out.. i can but it makes me very anxious. I wash my hands all the time and have hand sanitizer everywhere! But through all of that, I know I can beat this Im new too and have found comfort in this site already. Just knowing you're not the only crazy one, helps!