Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Vomiting Bug Making Its Way Around My Family...

Hi I'm new here because I need to know there is other people with my fears also. Anyway, the worst possible case has happened, the vomiting bug is going around my family, already affected 3 of my aunts and two of my cousins.

My sister comes into contact with my cousin and my aunt everyday (she goes to school with him and is going on a sleepover tomorrow) they both said they are fine but I know the person contagious 24+. Is there anyway to prevent this reaching my family. Thank you

Default Re: Vomiting Bug Making Its Way Around My Family...

Wash your hands after you use the bathroom and before you eat! You do not want those germs to get in your mouth! I believe it's the only way to catch a stomach virus.. It isnt airborne so just be very strict with the handwashing and do not touch your face! Drink lots of water and take your vitamins

Default Re: Vomiting Bug Making Its Way Around My Family...

Crazy is right. The only way to catch it is to ingest vomit or fecal particles. Just make sure to wash your hands!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.