Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I hope Im safe!

Default I hope Im safe!

Basically, my husband has been staying with a friend (long story) and I just met up with him and he told me that his friend has been v* and d* all day! I instantly started freaking out because I going to a concert this weekend and now im afraid will get sick. Am I completely overreacting?
    "We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies."

Default Re: I hope Im safe!

I think you'll be fine, your husband isn't sick or showing any symptoms so chances are you and him are fine. If I were you just relax and enjoy yourself at the concert. If you or your husband were to be ill it would happen before the weekend. I would say if you make it through the day you'll be in the clear but chances are so low since your husband isn't even sick. Good luck.
    My Jacob makes life beautiful.

Default Re: I hope Im safe!

Thanks, I figured as much.. I just needed the reassurance! Lol! Life as a crazy person huh? Plus, it's not like my husband was all up on the guy when he was v* and stuff.
    "We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies."