Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Possible tapeworm. Help!

So for the past couple of days, I've felt really nauseous. I've had abdominal cramping and pain. I've been feeling weak. It also feels like something is doing flips in my stomach. And I've had d*. I haven't seen any worms in my stool or anything like that. I had my period just recently, so I don't believe that I'm pregnant, but it is possible. Though it doesn't feel like pregnancy, considering the strong, stabbing abdominal pain and the cramping. I'm afraid that this could be a tapeworm. Has anyone ever had one? Could you give me advice please?

Default Re: Possible tapeworm. Help!

i doubt very much that you have a tapeworm.........i think mostly the symptoms for that is weight loss......sounds more like constipation or maybe ibs........try drinking some hot tea and use a heating pad and see if that makes you feel better
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Possible tapeworm. Help!

I think you may have worried yourself by googling. To me it sounds like you are suffering from symptoms of irregular diet and eating habits. I've felt like something is wiggling and flickering inside me time to time. I will also experience nausea and abdominal pain now and then. These symptoms happen due to a build up of gas, a poor diet and not eating at regular intervals. The symptoms you listed do sound like tapeworm but it also sounds like what I mentioned. Your symptoms have only gone on for a couple days, if you start to feel something around your anus or the presence of worm like in your feces, headaches and weight loss then go to a doctor. I'd give it a couple days and try to eat better and see what happens. Good luck.
    My Jacob makes life beautiful.