Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Terrible week.

Default Terrible week.

So this week has been awful.

We moved back in to my mums at the weekend as we thought it would be best to save money for our first proper home and our wedding.

Everything has been fine except yesterday, my cat got runover and killed

My fiancé and I are devastated. He was only 1 and got left on the road. Luckily a lovely lady took him for us until we had a chance to get home.

Guys I'm so upset. My heart is aching. My other half bought him for me last year as a Christmas present. We have another kitten but she is beside herself too.

To top it all off, my tummy is hurting, and it's hurting more than yesterday which seems strange as yesterday is when 'it' happened. It's gurgling like it does when I'm going to get d* at times. It hurts under my ribs to the left of my belly button mostly, but I did have a sharp pain in the right and I have had it in the middle under my ribs.

I'm so bloody annoyed at myself because I am normally GREAT with keeping my hands clean. But I lost a bottle of my anti viral sanitizer and I've been at work touching handles and urgh. I know that my bad luck means my time has come to get ill.

I can't cope. I'm distraught to be honest.

Default Re: Terrible week.

The pain keeps getting worse, off and on, and is so loud and gurgly. This is all my fault, I know I'm ill.

Default Re: Terrible week.

Im so sorry about your cat. A pet is a beloved member of the family so you are bound to feel upset and the stress of the situation could well be at the root of your symptoms. Remember you've had a nasty shock to your system and having digestive issues comes as part of the package unfortunately. Im sure its nothing serious you should allow yourself to grieve and come to terms with your loss. All the best.