Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Emergency

Exclamation Emergency

About to puike have a sv

Default Re: Emergency

Help please ! Ive been sick for the past week with a head cold, past two day my stomach has been sooooo bad.

im getting gurgles in my throat like warm acid coming up, except this time its really different like not my normal acid reflux. i cant hold it back, idk what to do, i have an extreme warm throat feelng, and my stomach jut got really full it has no reason to be full. i feel everything coming up, and im getting double vision. i really need prayers, all day ive been feeling that today it going to happen now it is HELPPP !!!

Help !!!!!!!

i would go lay down on your side, with a possible bucket next to your bed. just tell yourself you are ok, IF it happens you'll be safe.

You'll be okay, how are you feeling now?

Yeah, are you feeling any better?
    My Jacob makes life beautiful.

I dont want to lie down with a bucket, becase that freaks me out even more. Idk whats wrong with me, but everything ive experienced just now felt like the last time i did, warm throat, acid bubbles, double vision. Ive felt sick for the past two weeks with a bad head cold, but the past two days have been hell stomach wise. Yesterday & today have been all nausea, however, this morning i think i felt hunger, barely but it was there. The last time i ate was 2 graham crackers and blue gatorade and that was three hours ago. I wish i knew what was wrong and how long itd last. Also, my friends have svs, but they havent been sick as long as i have.

doesn't really sound like a sv to me. your stomach could be upset from all the drainage from having a cold. if you felt hunger that's a good sign. i'm sure if you get some real food in your stomach to counteract all the cold and sinus "gunk" you would feel much better.

hope youre resting now
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Try and eat some crackers, and sip water. Last time I had a sv* I lay down with a garbage bag. It felt a lot better than a bucket for some reason. But honestly I think it is your cold. I have a cold right now, and I feel a little nauseous too. The drainage can really mess with your stomach, and if you have nothing in there you will feel worse. I'm really sorry you are feeling so badly. How is it now?
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hope you're okay...I agree with Olschesky that maybe the cold and its side effects is what is making you n*. Do you have some ginger or peppermint tea? The slight hunger is a good sign. Take it easy.

i thought it was from my cold also, but I don't really have any mucus that could trigger it, i am mostly jut stuffed up, scratchy throat, sinus pressure, body aches, and i feel like theres a brick attached to my forehead. HOWEVER, i did make it through the night, thank God. And I did eat real food yesterday, I had a piece of dry toast and dry cheerios for breakfast, a peanut butter and jelly for lunch, a soft pretzel for dinner, and the graham crackers and gatorade as a snack. Being gatorade was the only acidic thing i consumed, i guess thats what caused the gurgles. It was just all too real, when it was actually coming into my throat. Also, my stomach still feels very full, idk what to do :/ My parents are going to force me to eat something today.

Oh and I have chai, and green tea ? Do either of those work for stomach problems ? Thank you for your replies, it means a lot.

Try the green tea. Chai has a lot of caffeine and spices. If you have ginger or chamomile tea, those would be good also, or mint tea. Ginger tea always calms my stomach!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Actually all the tea i have is decaf, and i also found some raspberry tea, but no ginger tea. I really need to get some of that, whenever I go to the supermarket, they never have any straight ginger tea.