Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well, I am going back to the doctor today. The Prevacid didn't help, in fact I had to stop taking it because I had stomach pains all night long after my 4th day on them. I guess I am going to eventually have tests done on me. Am I petrified? You bet! [img]smileys/smilies_25.gif[/img]
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

Back from the doctor. I have been referred to a gastroenterologist. Ugh! I will have to havea tube stuck down my throat. I also go to the hospital to get an ultrasound to check on my gallbladder Monday. I need to get on Medicaid but I don't know how because I somehow have to prove that I am qualified for Medicaid. This is a catch-22 situation. It really sucks. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

aww poor you. I'm so sorry your medication hasnt been working too well. I here these tests are fine. We've had some posts about the tube/throat test. Good luck with everything. Think of it like this, all these tests will help you to feel better in the end. Its defenatly worth it!!

aww i dont really know what ur going thru because i dontknow wot those tests are :s something i obviously havent experienced yet in my limited life, lol.

however, i do wanna say good luck and i hope evrything turns out ok. wish i cud say more to stop u being petrified, but im kinda.. outta words , sorry

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Sweetfreak!! I am sorry about all this!!! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Good luck with everything!! At least now you will know what's been causing you all this discomfort!!

I am going to try to Yahoo!! Messenger you so we can talk, okay?Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Sweetfreak!!

I hope our chat helped you a little!! It was fun chatting with you!! I hope we can do it again sometime!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hope you are enjoying JOA!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I'm sorry it didnt' work. As for the endoscopy (did I spell it right?) when i went to have the teeth pulled I asked the dental assistant if she'd ever had IV sedationa dn she said yes for an endoscopy and said she didnt' even know it happened and didn't even gag or anything so you will be fine! Hope to talk to you on yahoo soon!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin