Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default the day before he was sick...

we are having some rooms in our house painted and this morning our painted called and said he woke up v*, so he won't be over today....thank god! I'm freaking now because i have a 9 month old baby and he was painting our master bedroom. He did not seems sick at all and he only used the bathroom 2 times that i know of. My main concern is that i used the towel in the bathroom last night that he possibly used after he went. I really wasn't in contact with him at all during the day. I was downstairs while he was upstairs. We even went shopping and hung out outside...

once i got the call this morning (Friday) i'm thinking of telling him not to come on Monday, jsut to be safe...

I know you can't get the stomach virus from him if he didn't poop here, but i don't know for sure. I would think that if he didn't feel good yesterday, he would have left...

What do you think my chances are? I'm a constant worrier...
    Everything happens for a reason...

Default Re: the day before he was sick...

I think you will be fine. They have to have symptoms around you, or in your house, for you to even be possibly exposed. He wasnt sick yesterday, so there shouldnt be any germs in your house. I wouldnt worry at all. And who knows if hes really sick...he might just be tired...or wants a free day..so he made it up. I know A LOT of people that do that...and they always use to V*ing excuse.