Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Again?! Away at school- really worried

Hey all it's me again, I posted here about a month ago complaining of severe abdominal cramps and d*. I never v* but it was very bad. Anyway I'm here again but I'm having the same symptoms!! I was s* with these symptoms just a month ago and now I have it again?! I woke up, ate because I had an appetite, and about an hour later I had a normal BM. maybe half an hour later I had to go again but this time ( bit graphic) it was softer and a lot more. I'm crampy again like I was last time and starting to feel n* ;( ;( I have an exam in three hours and I'm really worried I'll be s*. just in general I'm afraid ... I can tell I'll have another episode I'm so scared guys

Default Re: Again?! Away at school- really worried

Do you think I have an illness again??? ;( I hate this so much esp being away from home

right, listen to me!
    we're all about fighting on here okay?
    this is probably almost half your head telling you that you are ill. us emet's suffer from that, being so paranoid that it winds us up and makes us feel more ill then we are.
    you may still suffer from d*, but it won't be anything more than that! you MUST keep telling yourself that too! oh and word from the wise, drink plenty of that wonderful stuff called WATER! best of luck on the exam xx

Thank you so much your post means the world to me, really thank you