Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: UGH!

I am going to stop going on the message boards. I keep hearing of the sv. Another message board that I frequent with small children has someone on there with the sv. She lives in Texas, but still[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

I know...pathetic.[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Oh yea...I took Madison to her 1 yr well check and found a nice little corner to sit in. All was well and we were in and out of their in an hour!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I went by work to pick up my paycheck and took Madison in there. UGH! That was a mistake. Never take a baby around the elderly (kidding) they wanted to touch all over her. Everyone I work with wanted to hold her and my phobia makes me nervous about that. A resident touched her hand and then Madison turned around and put it in her mouth[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

I know, I'm a strange kid!

Yeah, sometimes ignorance is bliss. I hate hearing abotu it but at the same time want to know. How crazy is that? I'm glad the Dr. went well. I think I'd be like that too if I had kids as far as people holding them, but really how many nonemet moms let people touch their kids and the kids are fine?
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I think of that also... All the precautions we take with handwashing, Purell, and cleaning and disinfecting, I bet our kids still get the same amount of sicknesses that non emet kids get.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree--sometimes there is no stopping it!

Agree 100%. Wish there was a way of stopping it!