Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What's with my tummy recently? :(

I know so many of you guys are experts in stomach issues! So could you help me?

For the past... week I guess? I've been having troubles with my tummy. I think it's constipation to be honest, but it's weird... I've been feeling so n* I have to sit still and deep breathe but then randomnly, I'm hungry!

Today it seems a bit worse. The pains in my tummy have lasted nearly all day. I hate the fact I keep feeling so n*, I just want to get on with my life. I'm also absolutely shattered as I don't think I'm sleepig too well.

People keep posting on here about the sv* coming around earely as well which isn't helping too much... is this true?

Default Re: What's with my tummy recently? :(

doesn't sound like a sv to me......lasting way too long. it could be constipation.....drink lots of liquid....hot tea works well for me and eat high fiber foods.....try and avoid sugar for a bit.....might even consider taking a laxative if it's been a while since you went. i used to have a big problem with constipation and it made me sooooo n and felt like crap for days on end. also exercise will help......go for a walk

hope you feel better soon
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: What's with my tummy recently? :(

Have you seen your doctor? Might be worth it as (s)he could prescribe something for the IBS although probably over-the-counter remedies would be just as good. Having slowed-up digestion like that can definitely cause n*. I think Milk of Magnesia is supposed to be a pretty mild remedy but not sure how predictable it is.

I hope you feel much better soon. Good hand hygiene will protect you from sv*s, and you don't have to live with the IBS symptoms; get medical advice if you can (although I'm a complete hypocrite saying that I have to admit ) xxx