Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help, advice... please

I dont normally do these panic threads but in a bit of a state tonight. Its 2:25 am and a bit nervous... went to bed at about 12:30 and couldnt sleep, well asleep for a bit and seem to have woken up. Whenever i wake up unexpectedly i panic incase its because im going to v*...
    im cold, keep going hot and a bit of a headache. just feel weird.
    bit of a stomach ache too
    not sure if its just cos of anxiety or just panic or real ...
    im also due on my period (sorry to any men) tomorrow i think so it could be that
    oh god i dunno just be good to chat to someone

billie xx

Default Re: Help, advice... please

Hey Billie, sorry I wasn't at my computer when you chatted me earlier. I always panic when I wake up unexpectedly too, so I totally understand. I would bet that your stomachache is because your period is coming, completely. I don't think you're sick. I also get a little hot and cold and disoriented when I wake up in the middle of the night. I hope you're back to sleep by now, but if not maybe you could try and distract yourself or do some relaxation breathing to lull yourself back to sleep?
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Default Re: Help, advice... please

Im pretty sure its your period also with a combination of anxiety and panic about getting sick. it happens to me also. I get headachs and hot flashed and yucky stomach right before my period too. Pretty sure thats what it is.