Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy had a nightmare about V

So w went to bed at 11pm and just now woke up at 5:20am.
    My nightmare had some lady next to us in a resturant coughing/sneezing uncontrollabley and the started v-ing. So we got of of there asap but then the group with the sick lady was like following us out the resturant and to keep it short, thats really it. So i woke up and checked the time and tried to fall alseep but then had a dream where micheal vick was fighting puppies. He was saying how they "cut open the puppies so they'll v all over" and i woke up again and well, here i am.

Normally this doesnt bother me too much but the fact that its way early is making me nervous. The last time i Vd, i woke up in the middle of night, sat up, and took one sip of water and yea.

This makes me not want to go to school :/ normally bedtime is 10 and i wake up at 6:30 and now i only hav about 7hrs.

And to make things worse my mom is going to be leaving for a bussiness trip on wednesday and wont be back till like friday. I dont know what to do.

Sorry i just had to vent,

--Edit: so i fell asleep again and had a 3rd nightmare :/ uhg i hate this.
    Last edited by ForeverrCaitlin; 10-17-2011 at 09:52 AM.

Default Re: had a nightmare about V

i had a dream the other night about a lady i take care of v* and it scared me cause i have to work with her and stuff. but it didn't happen so i forgot about it. just remember its a dream ad its your body collaborating a bunch of thoughts.

Default Re: had a nightmare about V

Yea i realized that when i had two more the night after i made that post. It sucks having to deal with all this anxiety :/