Okay, so I know I've been MIA from the forums lately, but I've been doing pretty well.

I started off September badly. I was really depressed, & feeling suicidal so I spent a day in the ER. They were useless, so useless! I was so frustrated. I'm not saying they didn't have good intentions, but the way they handled it was pretty poorly. The doctor, LAUGHED, when I told him about emet. My mom was pissed, too. She didn't like that, I didn't either. Anyway, I'm okay now. I've come to realize how incredibly low my self-esteem is. I have no beliefs in myself, whatsoever, well not completely true. When I do well on something, I feel good!

I'm LOVING high school, it's amazing. My high school is very small, it was originally designed to be a middle-school. I've had no issues, plus I already knew the school well. I'm in English 9, & I'm moving up to English 10 (for real, English 8 is pathetic....) & I'm doing really well in my classes. My teachers are so nice, too. I don't understand why they make high-school up to be scary; most of my teachers are so nice & hilarious. Except for Ms. Lambie, my gym teacher, she's... different, like, the other gym teacher asks for a little space because they're playing volleyball, & she legitimately almost had a heart attack & flipped out. 0_o

There's a "job action" going on here, so we don't receive report cards, not going to lie I'm SO HAPPY. Hate report cards. They stress me out. Now I'm not as stressed about that.

Emet is pretty good, except tonight I felt pretty bad, but I'm due for "that time of the month" soon, of course. I'm going away next month, as well as January. Next month, Oregon as well as North Carolina, & January Los Angeles. Pretty stoked.

Anywaaay just wanted to check in. Hope everyone else is doing okay. I saw that there's twenty-three members viewing the General Discussion forum? SO AWESOME! Woot.

xo