Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I don't know what the point of this is :(

I find it kind of ironic that the only thing stopping me from committing suicide is my emetophobia. Overdose is the most effective method above all else. Hm perhaps I will just go by my favorite cliff instead. :/

Default Re: I don't know what the point of this is :(

the only thing that is preventing me is my absolute love for a single person. just know that even though i don't know you, i have love and hope for you. please talk to me?

If you are feeling this way Please seek help!!!! You don't need to die!

Thanks for the replies. I did not really expect anyone to read or reply so thank you. I am just having a moment of weakness I guess. mhartse I do not have a high enough post count to be able to send PM's yet Perhaps we could exchange emails? I do not know.

yes, please email me. [email protected] and ill send you my Facebook?

Please don't do anything rash....this feeling will pass. Stay strong we can all beat this...that's what gets me through -- someday I will beat Emetophobia! Here if you need to talk!

dont worry we all have these feelings at some point! you arent alone!
    please feel better. people love you.

Just remember if you try to overdose, you're as likely to make yourself vomit as you are to kill yourself, and if they catch you before you're dead, they'll take you to the ER and make you vomit through the worst ways there are.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Reading over this again, I feel silly. I just have days when I am at my weakest. If you check out my latest thread, you will see that I have started pharmaceutical treatment about 5 days ago. I am doing much better now but still got a ways to go. Thank you for expressing your concern. I truly appreciate it.
    -Kay

Quote Originally Posted by mhartse View Post
    the only thing that is preventing me is my absolute love for a single person. just know that even though i don't know you, i have love and hope for you. please talk to me?
    Totally feel the same way

And I know the feeling - absolute hopelessness. It's awful`but it does pass.

It has passed. After the death of one of my former classmates I went to high school with, I have really begun to contemplate life and everything/everyone I have to be grateful for. I made a thread about it last night. I hope no one ever feels this way about emetophobia. I cannot believe I ever did. No one should ever want to give up their life--even though I have contemplated it many times. Life should never be wasted. After all, we only have one life to live. No one knows when or how they will die, but don't take that gift away from yourself. I wish you all great health and I hope everyone takes care of themselves.