Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Desperately need help- graphic.

Okay so I haven't seen actual v* in a very long time so tonight is a bit of a shock to the system.

We are out at my in laws and my other halfs little cousin (she's two and a half) just v*- THREE FOOT AWAY FROM ME!!!

I am panicking so much and I'm out. She had a terrible cold, no sign of d* (she's in a nappy so someone would have changed her if so!) and was coughing all evening. Then she kind of coughed an gagged and this orange mucus-y stuff came up and my dad in law to be caught it, a tiny tiny tiny bit splattered on the floor.

Is thud a virus?
    I'm going to catch it aren't I? Right when I have to go to work next week.

Please help me.

Default Re: Desperately need help- graphic.

I know how scared you are, but a 2 year old v for no reason sometimes and if she has a cold it is more than likely snot what running down the back of her throat and made her cough till she gaged and v. Iam sure you'll be fine.

If she's had a terrible cold, Loren is right. It's most likely the post nasal drip that made her v*. It happens a lot in little kids. You should be fine!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thank you guys, sorry it took so long to get back to you, I had a pretty rough night last night as I'm sure you can imagine.

I am feeling a BIT better as even my father in law (to be!) said it was more like 'blowback' such as, she was drinking lots, then just coughed too hard and it just came back up and I feel quite ocnfident in that as it did just look like thick orange squash! Sorry to be graphic!

Only problem is... weird things have started happening to me now.

I have been GREAT all day, keeping mega busy, staying very confident and positive, and now my tummy is hurting. I've been for two bm's* in about 3 hours, the second one being ever so slightly loose. It's the cramping I'm worried about.

I do have IBS and have had a stressful couple of weeks I suppose... (moving, job interview, cat getting runover) so I think it's just taking a toll? On top of the v* episode last night as well I just feel out of it. Sorry to moan!

Please help I've just had two loose bowel movements in about two hours. I felt so n* I hd to go outside at work. I felt so panicky and ill and my hands were clammy and I was hot. Can I mix anti emetics and anti d* tablets? Please help I have a wholeafternoon at work in meetings!!!

Yes you can mix anti emetics and anti diarrheals. It really does sound like panic, I get panic attacks that are a lot like that. I think having the d* may have just sent you into panic. Try to relax and sip some water. You will be ok!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk View Post
    Yes you can mix anti emetics and anti diarrheals. It really does sound like panic, I get panic attacks that are a lot like that. I think having the d* may have just sent you into panic. Try to relax and sip some water. You will be ok!
    Thank you millions for your reply.

I got through the day, my manager was understanding and I managed to pop outside and take some moments to calm, it was nice.

I think I'm going to be alright, thanks so much xxxx