So it is day#4 on Zoloft (Sertraline). The first day I was feeling pretty good. I suffered from mild diarrhea and I felt kind of disoriented but that was pretty much it. The 2nd and 3rd day I still had diarrhea or loose stools. It was never really bothersome to begin with. Okay next comes day #3 (last night) and I felt a little sick to my stomach, mildly nauseated and my stomach kept making gurgling noises. It was not too bad. I took a few ginger capsules and felt better shortly after.

Now let's go to day#4 (tonight). I was still feeling a little nauseated during the afternoon today but it was very mild. My appetite has also been slowly disappearing but I have been forcing myself to eat very small snacks that are easy on the stomach every few hours. Well a little while after I took it tonight, the nausea came back and slowly started progressing. I went to a haunted house with my boyfriend and our friend so obviously I was NOT pleased. I felt like I was going to be sick on the way there and my boyfriend bought me gum and I was sucking on ginger so I felt better. Once we got there, I felt great because I was excited and scared lol so needless to say I was quite happy.

Then, on the way home, I was feeling sick again (blah). Maybe it was a bit of motion sickness? Although I usually do not experience it. Anyways, we dropped our friend off then my bf took me home and we kissed goodnight lulz then as I was walking to my door I felt another wave of nausea come over me so I was like wtf not agaiiiin.....Now here I sit about 30 mins later and I just fought off the worst wave of nausea thus far. It was tough. I almost just gave in and made myself vomit but I decided against it. UGH I am just not looking forward to the next few weeks of feeling like this. I always want to quit medication the first week in cause the first and second week are absolute HELL as far as side effects go.

However, I have been feeling less anxious and less depressed so I do not really want to stop it yet but I do need motivation. I guess what I'm asking is if it's normal for the nausea to just appear like the third day? I thought if I was going to feel nauseated, I would have felt it the first night I took it? Oh well I don't know. I'm clueless about medication it seems. When does the nausea USUALLY subside? Is it going to get worse? UGH I have class four days a week. I really do not want to be feeling like this in class...if you catch my drift.

Anyone who actually reads this whole thing...thank you. All my posts are long and tedious so i apologize. Any advice would be so very much appreciated.
Thank you!!