Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Totally freaking out?!?!?!

Ugh.... Like 5 of my close Friends all started throwing up today and I'm terrified that I'll be next. It's been years since I threw up but I feel this year it's my turn yikes I wanna cry and can't enjoy life

Default Re: Totally freaking out?!?!?!

really 5 at the same time? sounds more like a bout of food poising to me.

They weren't together at all and haven't eaten in the same places some of them don't even know each other it's definitely a stomach virus.., everyone said it started like a cold then turned to throwing up

Quote Originally Posted by coolpk2003 View Post
    They weren't together at all and haven't eaten in the same places some of them don't even know each other it's definitely a stomach virus.., everyone said it started like a cold then turned to throwing up

is this in a dorm?

No, this is not in a dorm. These people do not know each other...they are all my friends but not really friends with each other.. I know them from all different places and they have nothing in common as far as places they go or anything.

Just dont go around them and wash the crap out of your hands! LOL!
    "We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies."

That would freak me out if all of a sudden all of my friends got sick, I feel you though on thinking "this is the year ill be sick" I do that every year and I haven't thrown up in over 10 years *knock on wood*
    "We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies."

It's so hard not to wonder if this is the day or the year I'll end up sick. Right now I feel super sick. My stomach feels off but it's mainly throat nausea because of sinus drainage but either way I hate it. I have church tonight and I'm singing in the choir so I get really nervous that I'll throw up while I'm up there or something or even just throwing up in church would be humiliating. I'm always afraid I won't know it's coming and I'll mistake it for my normal nausea and just keep standing there and it will be too late.

ive heard the stomach virus and regular flu was hitting hard already. i hope this means it will peek earlier this winter than usual.