Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Really struggling...

My step-sister (who is a recovering emet) was my one source of support, speaking to me by phone, text, facebook etc numerous days every day to calm me down, for the last year when my emet has been taking over my life.

Yesterday, she flew from the UK to Australia to start her new life with her partner. I am gutted to be losing, but my anxiety has just risen ten fold because i don't know how i'm going to manage without her, and am convinced that her leaving is going to spark me getting s*.

The whole of today Ive been feeling really off and n* on and off, and freaking out loads and she is out of contact. Apart from this forum, it feels like I have no one left to understand or help.

I dont know what to do

Also, is what i am experiencing an anxiety symptom? My stomach feels like it is an inflating balloon and is too big. It feels uncomfortable and like i need to push it out of my body. Its really freaking me out cause I feel like today is going to be the day, and what if this is it? Its not painful, just very uncomfortable and I feel like i have to push my stomach and move my stomach muscles side to side (sounds weird, hope that makes sense). I am just really freaking out because I don't know how to manage this symptom
    Last edited by jasminemarie; 10-27-2011 at 11:22 AM.

Default Re: Really struggling...

Please help, nausea and discomfort is getting worse but thought I was a bit hungry. Aghhhh i cant do this anymore, I am freaking out so much and I keep imagining it happen, and my mum is going out tonight and I don't want to be left without anyone. Please help, I need some reassurance x

Its going to happen, my brother said I look really pale, and I kept going really hot and cold, and now I have the sudden urge for bm, its going to happen, i took a few mouthfuls and knew I couldnt eat! HELP, please i am having a terrible panic attack now and want to cry, this can't happen but i think it is going to. There was another confirmed cases of d* and v* in one of the nurseries i went into yesterday too and ive felt rubbish all day, what if ive got it? i want to die, someone please pm or chat or make me feel better, i cant do this.

sounds like you're really bloated....i get this way and look about 8 mos pregnant. do you have any tums or some sort of antacid or antigas meds? they will help.
    are you constipated? that could be the issue.

i'm sure that since your sister is a recovering emet she totally understands how you're feeling and will find a way to keep in touch with you......remember we are always here if you need help
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.