Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello again, dear Emetophobes and friends,

Remember me? I don't blame you if you don't! It's been so long! How I've missed you guys, and this site. Sheesh...I may not have been here, but you all have been in my thoughts and prayers! I've chatted to some of you over MSN messenger but other than that, haven't been here for what seems like ages! I just couldn't stand it any longer. I had to come back. I want to say something real quick and then I'll get to what's been up.

Welcome all you new guys who haven't a clue who I am,the our lil IES family! (Hope I haven't been voted off ;-) I'm sorry I wasn't here to offically welcome you with open arms on your first day here, the day that you'll never forget, the day you realized you were normal and that there were so many other people like you. I'll sure never forget the day I realized that! So, all you newbies (and I remember how I hated that word!) I truly hope that you find all the TLC, comfort, and re-born hope for the future thanks to all the wonderful people here.

I believe one of the last times I posted here was when I had the flu back in December. That was some dark times, yet some enlightning ones, if that makes any sense!! Well since then, I've been up and down and all around. My anxiety, thus far, has improved, thanks to the help of both the medication I am on and the physchiatrist I am currently seeing. A lil while ago my OCD kind of faded, only to come back now when I'm having difficulty again. My anxiety is back and bigger than ever, maybe because of all the stress lately, I dont know, and I feel like I'm starting to get into my old pattern that I had worked so hard to bring myself out of. OCD, Anxiety, IBS, Depression..the things I hate most in the world and was so proud to conqour has come back to bite me in the bottom. Today I stayed home from school with bad nausea, is it anxiety, IBS or the flu, that is the question. But I suppose I can't really blame myself, as I've been working a little too hard.

February was unbelievably busy. I had to register and do course selection for high school, that was stressful, too many options, too overwhelming, overbearing. Then there was all the work they packed onto us and boy oh boy that hasnt' slowed either. Socially, I went down the drain last month, and am stuck at the bottom this month. Its really hard. I'm in dark times again, the place I dont want to be.I don't want this 24/7 anxiety nausea back to ruin my life again. I just don't want it! And right now I'm supposed to be working on a 25 page essay on Chemotherapy that is due Thursday and I haven't even started, but I'm too anxious too. Same with this book I have to read. I'm on page 54 out of 320. Has anyone read Airborne? lol..that's due tomorrow too. And I havent' been sleeping well either. Oh bah humbug to it all.

Gr and don't even mention my love life. Its almost like now I am too scared to love, because everyone I love I loose. I want love, but when it comes around to me, I get petrified. Abnormal, I know, just like me. Its odd. But why bother any way? It's just gonna hurt me like it did before.

Well enough of me blabbering as I tend to do. How are you guys? I hope ya'll are good..what have you been up to? I want you to know that I sincerely have missed each and every single one of you. Your the best friends I could ever have, and I feel aweful about leaving you. But I'm back, and it feels like worse than ever.

Laura

[b]PS/Edit: Did I mention that I feel like I don't belong *anywhere* anymore? Not even on silly pages of pixles on the internet..not even

Hi Laura,

Welcome back, yes I havent seen any posts from you in awhile. Thanks for updating us. I was actually away from the forum for awhile too. I had bad anxiety throughout Christmas and In January but I have been feeling a lot better. I hope you are too. I know how hard it is to differientiate between Gas, IBS, constipation and Stomach flu. But you my dear, have nothing to worry about for a long time ! I hate to have to put it this way, but you're lucky you got the stomach flu over with. It will be years that you have to worry about another one coming your way. Your immune. Try and relax and just not think about it. That's what I've been doing and it actually works !!!

You can always come back home here and fit in!

Laura, it is very nice to have you back, your a sweetie and I've actually missed reading your posts, I'm sorry your back for awful reasons, but we're here to help you out in any way we can, you already know that part.....

Its good to get away sometimes, and so don't feel bad about that. Now we gotta concentrate on getting you better again, since it wasn't long ago you were doing great.

They say the longer you stay in this state, the harder it is to get out, thats how it is for me and my state of thinking. So lets do away with emet once again!!!!

Welcome back Laura, I'm talking out of my a**, so pay no attention to silly me!!!!

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Sonia

Whether or not you feel like you don't fit in anywhere, there's always a place for you here! Welcome back!! Sorry you're not feeling well. I know what that feels like. Try not to let this thing beat you. You can do it!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Welcome back! Don't worry, you can always fit in here, even if it seems like you can't. You're so sweet! I think we've all missed you...

Remember, you can do this. You are strong, and we're all here to help if times get rough!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thanks, guys, for your posts. It's so wonderful to be appreciated again, I felt all warm when I read your posts. You make me feel cared for. Thanks for that.

Snowangel: Thats a good point. I suppose I am immune now! The first time I got the flu was in grade 2, and the second was in Dec. So I suppose I just have to think positive, put my face to the sun and think - know - that I am immune. Its good your back too, my girl!

Donna: Thanks for the kind words.

Terrified Girl: Oooh I missed you! Thanks so much, you always say the right things. And thanks for wanting me to get better. I think I want that too, but I don't think I can do it alone.

2jo2: Once again, thank you for your kind words!

Spilled Milk: Thank you, I miss you all too!!

Well, its only 9:00 and I am exhasted. I guess its going to bed and reading that silly book. I'll try to keep my chin up, I do try, but it just keeps going down.

Thank you guys once again for your replies. Your the kindest people.

Love ya'll,
    Laura *Edited by: sunshine16

Hi Sunshine!!!!

I missed you around here!! I am sorry that your going through a hard time, I have been there, it's so hard. Try to keep in mind that emet tends to be like a roller coaster, you may be at the bottom right now, but before you know it you'llbe feeling great again!! I know you don't feel like you fit in anywhere, but you will always fit in here!!! Come by and visit when ever you need us! We'll be here for you!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Danielle

WELCOME BACK SUNSHINE!!!

You totally belong here... you will always belong here. You're a part of the family that's been around for quite a while and you were not forgotten at all. We're glad to have you back )

~Rachel
    My journal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

Aw guys thanks. It so good to hear that I do have a place here, its one thing to know and a different thing to hear it. I'm going to be very busy, as its a busy time of year, so excuse me if I don't post as often as I would like, but March Break is coming up next week and then back to school for four days and then off again for Easter. So hopefully things will slow down. I'm gonna go do some hmwk, Romeo and Juliet nonesense...

Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore art thou Romeo?

Uh, good question.

aww sorry I missed your comeback (only by a matter of hours though...)

and also sorry to hear your feeling so crappy..I know what u mean with all the work that needs to be done, I have so much college work i need to do i'm tearing my head out!!

I'm Jackie btw, a 'newbie' as you may wish to call me lol. I float on here on and off, sometimes I have far too much spare time, sometimes none at all.. just depends really lol [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

if you ever want to chat on MSN i'm [email protected]

Take Care xx
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>