Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling bad need some advice

So yesterday was the last day of my period. I had my period for 12 days! It started to end yesterday, I started to get a little n* last night and just felt weird and tried, today I felt tired and drained and n*. my throat just feel like acidy and I have minor cramps... I'm scared I'm getting sick as I am achey and tired...
    It's just so long I had my period. I had a little bl**d today barely anything....

Is this why I feel lousy?

Default Re: Feeling bad need some advice

Why does no one answer me!! :-( I'm really nervous, I've just had a normal bm I'm a little crampy. I've been eating salad and activia yogurt the last couple days too. I just feel so pressured into being s* from working at a restaurant. After my bm I feel a little better just odd in my tummy and such. I don't feel full and food doesn't disgust me but I just don't feel like eating.

What could this be?

are you over tired, i know when its my time of the month and my cramps are bad i tend to have really light sleeps, and have to take naps in the day, go to your doctor about it, i did and she gave me these tablet similar to the pill but without all the symptoms, i hope you feel betetr soon xx

thank you for the reply. noone seems to be answering me.

i hate it when i really need someone and no one replys :/, im quite new to this site, how you feeling ??

better, ive had a few normal bm's...i realized i ate gum today with aspartame which i am sensitive too. i didnt think a small piece of gum could cause discomfort... but it sure can.. im feeling better now that i realized this and am getting hungry. making some soup...

i hate soup hehe, im glad your feeling better, let me know how you feel after your soup, hehe goodluck xx

i feel good now that ive eaten... weary but good. i have a headache now but its probably from not eating all day!

you should try getting some sleep, might help, i get dizzy when i havnt eaten :|

I am feeling sleepy and comfy now that I just ate, I just had pizza too! I was hungry! But the aspartame really messed my insides up

hehe, dont eat it again , polo's does that to mine, glad your better