Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Feeling really Strange right now!

Ok, So its been awhile since ive posted a topic on here,but there has been some kind of cold bug going around,which my husband caught(who hasnt been sick in 25 years) so I knew I was doomed,and I did get it,but for 2 days I had a sore throat and i went away,i waas feeling fine for a day
    or two,and tonight I have had this hungry nausea u kno when u feel hungry and sick at the same time? Ive felt like this since 11 and its now 3am please someone tell me im not gonna be sick,ive got this warm feeling like feverish, im really bout to panic,someone please help! Is anybody in our world up out there?
    It starts with you!

Default Re: Feeling really Strange right now!

im uppp! theres always colds going around, im stuck with a cold and i cant breathe out my nose, it sucks. if uu have that hungry nausea feeling it might be because you havent eaten for awhile, i get that too alot when idont eat right or if i havent eaten all day but im also hypoglycemic so it sucks even worse. if you had a fever, you would be freezing not warm so if you havent been around someone who has a SV and you havent touched or eatin anything they have, you should be in the clear. if you panic it will just make it worse. i learn the hard way

Thanks,but how would I know if I did come in contact with someone who had or have a Sv? This just isnt fair, why us? Why me? I would rather have any other phobia out there,just feel so helpless! It drives u insane,and I only ate like once today,but the hungry nausea is gone,and now my tummy just hurts,am I just having anxiety? Thanks for yaking the time to chat with me!
    It starts with you!

the only way you would get sick is if you touched something that someone who was sick did or if you ate something off their plate, which i highly doubt you did. so u should be in the clear. hey jsut think of it as a gift becuase we can control the vomitting part in the brain and make ourselves not throw up which can be good in some ways. it does drive you insane and the funny part is we know that throwing up wont make us die and takes 20 seconds and we feel better after jsut the fact that we havent thrown up for over 10 years get us. haha sucks but we are stuck with it. well thats y you are having the nausea feeling you barely even ate! and yea ur stomach hurts now because you are having anxiety. relax and think of something you wann do tomorrow or read. that takes ur mind off it.