Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: today sucked

Unhappy today sucked

First I had to go to the community health building which freaks me out beyond control. While I was there I went to talk to the disease control lady about the SV* epidemic going on and she said that the numbers are going down from the high 90s to around 20-40 people. Then I had to go to work and see my client who had it on thursday or friday but has been better since saturday. I didnt want to go into her house but since the weather was so bad we had to go inside. Then I get home and my sister whos in middle school tells me it has hit there at her school now. So im freaking out. I had to go into public where I knew there was the SV* and be around someone who had it. Now im freaking out my sister will get it. Please help me. I feel so lost right now.
    dette også skal passere

Default Re: today sucked

Damn, that sounds so stressful.. I live in a college dorm, so I get really scared that people here will get sick..
    There's not much you can do except nurture your immune system, and try your best to relax. You can actually stress yourself into becoming sick, you know? I know that it's the hardest thing to do, relax in a situation like that, but if you can, you'll be so much better off. Stay strong!

Quote Originally Posted by changethevisioninstead View Post
    Damn, that sounds so stressful.. I live in a college dorm, so I get really scared that people here will get sick..
    There's not much you can do except nurture your immune system, and try your best to relax. You can actually stress yourself into becoming sick, you know? I know that it's the hardest thing to do, relax in a situation like that, but if you can, you'll be so much better off. Stay strong!
    It was very stessful. I hate days like today and then checking my facebook and people commenting on how sick they are. ugh it doesnt help. Im trying to relax and get rest. Im doing my personal hygen and taking my vitamins. I hope its enough it just sucks this time of year. thanks changethvisioninstead
    dette også skal passere

That does sound stressful! I hate those times! And I hear ya about Facebook. I think it's one of my biggest triggers. But then I think to myself how sick can these people really be if they're checking Facebook? You're taking precautions and washing your hands, so I'm sure you'll be just fine. This time next week, things should have calmed down a lot, so hang in there!

Thank you and really how sick are you if your on the comp.
    dette også skal passere