Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Chatroom Please! scared!

I think my roommate has an SV but she knows how I am and is being really vaugue with telling me how she feels, and now she's just in her room!

I'm freaking out and need someone to rationalize with!

Default Re: Chatroom Please! scared!

hasn't she been feeling bad for a while now? i'd tell her to see a doctor if i were you. and if she's being really vague then it might be something embarrassing she doesn't want to tell you about, not nessasarily v*ing.
    you should go to her and look her right in the eyes and ask her what is wrong. explain how it is making you feel nervous and tell her that when she isn't specific it makes everything worse. she probably can't ignore or worm her way out of a direct confrontation like that.....

She's feeling a lot better now. I haven't even seen her since she wasn't feeling well Wednesday night, but I talked to her and she's doing better.

I hope she is doing alright now! You can always pm me if you feel the need to. I am always happy to help and offer insight any way I can

Yes, she's doing much much better. We hung out all last night and ate pizza haha.
    Thank you for you're support, it means a lot. You can always PM me if you need to!

I am glad to hear that! No problem at all. I am always happy to help any way I can and thank you