I am new here but I wanted to share some information I have learned...I have suffered since I was 5 I am now 28, since having children of my own, I even had a homebirth and was exteremly n******* during the last part of my labor, I have become obsessed with finding "remedies" and ways to protect myself and my family or if we get a stomach v**** the ways to avoid v******, I have done tons of research on probiotics, a lot of doctors will say no on them but I swear by them, we take them daily and then I have a high potentcy ones called Tummy Tuneup that I order in case belly problems occur. My 5 year old has had 2 stomach v**** in the past 2 years the first one his dad dropped him off to my husband (who was on graveyards at the time and I struggle mainly at night) and I and said he coulnd't go to preschool they all weren't feeling well so I PUMPED my son with these probiotics he never v'd or had d, he napped longer and ate less but he acted pretty normal that whole day, and me being 9 months pregnant I pumped them into me also and drank lots of fluids. I have also done some research on aloe vera...some claims say taking aloe vera "help keep the intestines healthy where a virus can't hang on" I don't know how true this is but I have found a multi vitamin for my kids with it in it, and supplements for me and my husband. I nurse my kids till at least 18 months because they say kids who are nursed suffer far less from stomach v's. I live everyday in fear but I have sort of helped my family in the long run, I don't feed my kids fast food because that is bad for you and I want to keep them healthy, somethings I feel bad about that I won't let my son play in those germ infested nasty play areas but I get over that quickly when I hear about another person who got sick from them. Right now there is a stomach virus going around and I am on edge, my family has had a cold for a lil over a week so I have had a excuse to not leave my house and pump my kids full of vitamins. I read and read about ways to help n***** if it should occur, I have some anti-n***** pills that my mom gave me but they expire on December 15th and that gives me anxiety just thinking that I won't have them anymore...I try everyday and do my best and pray and pray it is all "ok"...