Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Urgh! :(

Default Urgh! :(

So I keep hearing about people with sv* and I'm panicking.

Lots of people have been off of work ill this week. Well I say lots but probably about 10 out of about 50 of us I guess in total? And that's just in my department let alone the whole building.

I was sitting next to a woman who only works two days per week and couldn't come in one day as her child was v* all through the night and morning. And then she came back the next day! So I seriously think I've got a good chance.

Plus I read about this woman on Facebook who her and her son have a bad stomach bug (confirmed by docs!) and her other half works with me. I am SO scared.

PLUS - I've just done a large-ish bm* (sorry if TMI!) but I feel like I'll need to go again soon and my fiancé and I wanted to go out tonight. Urgh.

Advice on how to get through this please?!

Default Re: Urgh! :(

sanitise a lot! and if it is scaring you so much maybe ask your boss if you can take of work for a few days. i'd explain why too if i were you.

I don't think I'm able to just take time off of work... plus I don't really want to cut in to my holiday even more before next Spring if you get me?

The lady who had a sv* is coming back to work Monday after being on maternity leave. I'm petrified!

thats true.
    well if she's coming back monday she won't be contagious anymore. i doubt she would be coming back if she hadn't been feeling better for at least a day. is this a lady that you are normally near in work or does she just work in the same building as you?
    good luck.