I was wondering if any parents out there had any advise for me. My 2 year old little girl started throwing up around 5 pm today. It has now been almost an hour and a half since her last episode. She now has diareah (sorry I don't know if thats spelled right). She has only v** in her room in her crib. I put on gloves and moped the floor and washed down the crib with bleach water and I run myself a sink of bleach water to rinse my hands with before washing them.I have chronicgastritits and acid refluxwhich causes me to be nauseous almost 24/7, and the doctor told me not to v** unless I absolutely could not take the nauseousness because it could make my condition worse, and on top of all this I am horrified as to what might happen if I do. It has been 10 plus years since I was sick last, I did get a virus in feb of last year but I never got sick. I am pretty confident that if I do get what my daughter has I can handle it, I get phenergran by the 100's. I also have severe vertigo at times which also makes my nauseousnesss worse. What do you all think the chances of me getting what she has is, I was in the room with her 3 times when she v**, I did not see any aspiration of it, but you know how sneaky these bugs can be. I was able to clean her, and I cleaned the surroundings up with bleach water with my gloves on. I feel so bad for not being able to pick her up and hug her and tell her its all going to be alright for fear of getting sick. By the way I was an emet long before I found out the nauseousness was really not "all in my head" like I thought it was. Sorry this post is so long, it is my first one, by the way I have read ever post on this site for the past 3 months. Thanks everyone for your unwaivering support!Edited by: blueiz25