Today has been so stressfull. i had a maths exam which i knew nothing about. and there was about 40 of us in a room doing revision. well i broke down and had a panick attack, after feeling emootionaly drained i went to the doctors during school hours as schedueld where me and my mum had to wait in the doctors waiting area i was doing alright except feeling terrible from earlier, where this young man walks in and sits right next to me. about 5 minutes later his phone rings and i quote his exsact words 'hi dad, sorry just got your voicemail, no i havnt thrown up again yet but im in the doctors now so i made it' I HAD YET ANOUTHER PANICK ATTACK.
when i finaly get called in to see the doctor i tll her everything. she tells me my panick attacks are very sevre and is refering me to a differet approuch of therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, im so scared. i went to councilling and it was so traumatic!, can anyone give me so advice on wht its like?

having such a bad day and tbh just wont someone who understands how i feel to talk to.

sorry for any spelling mistakes
kirsty xx