Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default It happening... i can tell!! :(

All weekend ive been doing uni prep as away at my grandads for the weeked- very stressful, came back for 6pm and went straight out with my friend and had a drink. got back about an hour ago and went to sleep for a bit and now woke up feeling really shakey, hot, thoat hurts, and i actually feel nauseous... i dont normally feel like this and im really scared
    i think it might happen
    and i dunno what to do
    i had to get out my room cos my friends staying round and shes asleepp

i have to be up for college in 5 hours and think thats something else thats making me feel worse

please can someone chat to me x

Default Re: It happening... i can tell!! :(

I think you need to rest, when your body isn't feeling well you have to sleep it gives your body a healthy chance to fight! Maybe take a lil walk to get your mind off it and go ni ni I will hope you feel better in the am!

When I'm freaking out I have my "rituals" that I do to make me feel safe. I sip gingerale and pace... I make ginger tea... I chsngey body temperature by going outside in the cold...you have to find things that you find comfort in no matter how odd they may seem

I agree with Senny...I do rituals also they help me get through hard times...mine are similar to try to calm my body, I use essential oils and take extra vitamins and tell myself mind over matter!

did it happen!?