Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs down Facebook Triggers...ugh!

I hate Facebook this time of year. A friend of mine who lives in another state posted that she was in bed all day with the flu yesterday.....ugh, really? Why do you feel the need to post that? Now I feel like I'm getting ill....which is stupid because I have not been around her. It's just a trigger and I absolutely HATE it. I guess because I KNOW it's out there when someone posts about it....even though I know it's out there anyway.

It's frustrating. VERY frustrating. I wish sv* didn't exist. My life would be so much easier!!!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Default Re: Facebook Triggers...ugh!

Try to calm down. Flu could mean the respiratory flu and she lives in another state. Try to do something to take your mind off of it. Facebook really does bother me too but I try to remember I'm not usually in contact with the people who are sick and I do take proper precautions anyway.

I hate it too!! Tons have my friends have been posting about sv lately. Thinking of deleting my account.

It's just so irritating. I don't know why things like that are just "normal conversation" for people.....
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥