Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs up 2012 means change for me.

ive outlined things i plan on doing starting on new years day and throughout 2012.

stop smoking
    find a better paying job.
    loose 10 or so pounds.
    get help for my emet.

i don't have insurance right now so im looking for other alternatives. i have recently signed up for the online help / study group on emet that is posted in the treatment section.

im just sick of living like this. im a 36 year old man and i need to grow up and get my sh** together for my wife and kids. the funny thing is i know what caused my fear but for the life of me i cannot get rid of it. winter is upon us and it's starting all over again.

Default Re: 2012 means change for me.

All great goals! Good luck to you! I should make a New Years resolution of my own...

Quote Originally Posted by DeadxxInside92 View Post
    All great goals! Good luck to you! I should make a New Years resolution of my own...

its not so much a resolution but a actual goal i plan on doing and achieving. people always say they will change and never do. i just cannot keep living like this.

Good luck to you! Smoking is horrible! Especially cause you put your hands(well fingers) on the cigarette then put it in your mouth.....I hope you succeed in all your goals!!!! I lost weight and quit smoking (yes I smoked many years then quit and started again and quit and will stay away now) is focusing on eating REALLY REALLY healthy! So many pluses to it good luck!

I really like the stop smoking one I lost my grandmother to smoking. I wish you luck and I am also seeking treatment for my emetophobia
    Good Luck to you on both

Yeah i feel like crap anymore smoking, its time to quit.