Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Nervous...really nervous...

Tomorrow my son is coming home, his dad kept him a few extra days since the hubby and I had the dreaded sv*...well the last time my hubby v*d was at 5pm Sunday night he had d* on Monday am about 2b but that was the last of it...I have lysoled the heck out of the carpet where he v'd threw out the rug in the kitchen that he v*d on and have done some crazy bleaching and lysoling! I have used probably 4 bottles on Lysol since Monday...I'm just nervous of my son coming home...it will have been 4 days since we were sick, we are diligent about hand washing now and even got those Kleenex hand towels for the bathroom so we are t sharing the same hand towel...do you think I'm getting worked up for nothing? I'm going to up his vitamins for sure and probiotics! Just really nervous...

Default Re: Nervous...really nervous...

Its hard with kids. Just tell him to wash and im sure he will be fine.

Any other reassurance?

He will be fine. Proper handwashing. All will be well. Nothing to be nervous about.

you had the sv!? are YOU ok? Im just in awe because I want to know how you did it... how you made it through.
    What I want to hear is that its not as bad as I make it out to be in my head (I would rather die)
    So when Emets get the dreaded sv I feel like theyre my heros....

I actually took a phenegran and a handful of probiotics and slept and slept and slept I had 2 loose stools (which I have heard from some people who have had it that it has given them loose stools not watery ones gross I know) but I ran a fever when I woke up, but I slept through it, my hubby only v*d twice and had 1 d*, I guess everyone is different based on their immune systems, I truly believe the probiotic really really helped. I'm still traumatized by it, I hate hate hate it!